The Fireman Intercom Two-Way Communication System provides firefighting personnel with facilities for two-way communication that conform to Building Standards and Requirements. DNA Engineering provides full proof Fireman Intercom solutions that are certified and compliant with relevant testing and regulatory authority. We specialize in customizing various types of solutions suitable to different needs and budget with a wide range of central control and remotely located equipment.
Salient Features of our offered solutions:
- Selective zone calling with communication at the Master Intercom Panel.
- Supervision of complete system, inclusive of wiring with audible and visual indication of system malfunction as well as the zone concerned at the Master Intercom Panel.
- Automatic power switch over to battery back-up in case of AC power Failure.
- Conferencing of master handset with multiple remote handsets.
- Modular construction, for example, 10 zones per module for handset selection.
- Easy configuration and expandability, all PCBs are mounted on modules, thus also facilitate easy maintenance.
- Voice recorder interface for recording purpose.
- Commercial / Shopping Centre
- Broadcasting / Prison / Embassy
- Data Center / Computer Room
- Factory / Warehouse
- HDB & HDB Multi-Storey Carpark
- Hospital / Healthcare
- Hotel / Boarding House
- Mass Rapid Transit Station
- Petrochemical / Petrol Station
- Residential / Condominium
- School / Educational Institution
Our partnership alliance:
Baldwin Boxall Omnicare Emergency Voice Communication (EVC) System
Omnicare is a well-established system which includes disabled refuge, fire telephones, steward telephones and toilet alarm options. Omnicare is a LOOP wired system (for our radial wired option please refer to our Care2system).
Have you seen the latest Omnicare news? You may find this of interest – OmnicarePLUS.
The Omnicare system was the first of its kind when introduced as a combined EVC system. Since then it has been installed worldwide and has become the system of choice for many. The system includes a three-part toilet alarm kit option which, like all of the remote units, is powered from the line (no local power is required).
BIM objects are available for all Omnicare system products. If you would like copies of these please click on the link at the bottom of this page.
Do you have a FireCare, AssureCare, CommuniCare or CommuniCare Advance system? If so, you may be interested to know that Omnicare employs the same cabling structure as these earlier systems. If you are considering upgrading or expanding your disabled refuge or fire telephone system Omnicare would be an ideal option. Read more…